Catholic Perpetual & Gregorian Masses
Perpetual Mass Associations
When we die many of us are soon forgotten in prayers, even by people who loved us during life. We can arrange for RESERVED Gregorian Masses for ourselves before we die. This involves contacting a Congregation of priests who say Gregorian Masses and making an appropriate donation to them before we die that ensures they will say Gregorian Masses for us when they are informed of our death.
Dr Owen Gallagher – The initiative for the public launch of this Perpetual Mass Association page came from Dr. Owen Gallagher, who is a medical doctor from Glenavy in Co. Antrim.
Informing Congregations After Our Death
An arrangement can be made with a relative or friend to contact the Congregation as soon as we die or if that is not possible instructions can be left in a will for the executor or solicitor to inform the appropriate priests to begin the Gregorian Masses.
Mass Is The Greatest of ALL Prayers
– Padre Pio
Padre Pio said that the Mass is by far the greatest of all prayers and that one Mass is spiritually worth more than all other forms of prayers and devotion ever said since the world began, though I would like to emphasise that prayer and devotion are still of enormous spiritual benefit.
A Mass a person attends or has said for themselves during life is of much more value than a Mass said for that person after their death – the reason being that when a person attends Mass or has a Mass said for themselves during life, some effort or sacrifice has been made either to go to Mass or provide the Mass offering.
When we leave money for Masses to be said after our death, the sacrifice is considerably less as money is no longer of use to us when we are dead.
We should try and go to as many Masses as we can and have as many Masses said for ourselves as possible during our life as these Masses will help us enormously both in this life and in the next, particularly reducing time in purgatory.
It is difficult or impossible for some people to go to frequent Mass and it is not financially possible for others to have many Masses said for themselves and their associates. One way however, that is not costly, and ensures you and your family are included in many daily Masses is to enrol in a Perpetual Mass Association or Associations.
These are associations of different congregations of priests, who include anyone who has made an offering to their congregation, in all the spiritual benefits of all their Masses until such time as that congregation ceases to exist.
Some congregations of priests/ religious sisters also have perpetual prayer associations which, for a small stipend, ensures the participant benefits from all the Masses prayers and sacrifices of that community.
Finally we should consider Gregorian Masses for our deceased family members and friends though this involves a bigger offering due to the commitment required of the priest or priests involved. Gregorian Masses are 30 masses said for 30 consecutive days for the deliverance from Purgatory of a named deceased person.
These Masses are called Gregorian after St. Gregory the Great (Pope from 1590-1604) who contributed to the spread of this practice. It is believed that if Gregorian Masses are said for a person who is in Purgatory, then that person is released from purgatory after the 30 Masses are completed.
- Golden Book Enrolment, Missionaries of The Sacred Heart, PO Box 23, Western Rd, Cork, Ireland
- SMA Perpetual Mass Association, Blackrock Rd, Cork, Ireland
- Capuchin Foreign Mission Office, Seraphic Mass Association, Church St, Dublin 2,Ireland
- Crusade of Prayer, Rosary House, 27 Fore St, Heavitree, Exeter, Devon, EX12QJ, England
- Marianist Mission, Mount St John, 4435 East Patterson Rd, Deyton, Ohio, 45481-0001, USA.
- Missionaries of THe Sacred Heart, PO Box 270 305S> Lake Street, Aurora, Illinois, 60507, USA.
- Golden Book, Our Lady of Bethlehem Abbey, Portglenone, Ballymena, Co Antrim, N Ireland
- Franciscan Union, 4 Merchant Quay, Dublin 18, Ireland
- Padre Pio Information Centre, Kingston Park House, Whitstable, Kent, CT52DF, England.
- GREGORIAN MASSES, Benedictine Monks, Buckfast Abbey, Buckfast Leigh, Devon, TQ11 OEE, England
- Seraphic Mass Association, 220,37th Street, Pittsburgh,PA 15201, USA
- GREGORIAN MASSES and Perpetual Mass Association – Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA01263, USA
- Comboni Fathers, Palmerstown Rd, Dublin, Ireland
- Soul Magazine, The Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima USA, Inc. Asbury, New Jersey. 08802, USA
- Family Consecration, World Apostolate of Fatima, PO Box 976, Washington, New Jersey, 07882-0976, USA
- Golden Book, Church in Need, Norbertine Fathers, Kilnacrott Abbey, Balleyjamesduff, Co.Cavan, Ireland.
- Mill Hill Missionaries, St. Joseph’s, Freshford House, Waterford Rd, Kilkenny, Ireland
- Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Mary (Oblate Fathers), Inchicore, Dublin 8, Ireland (one year enrolment)
- Perpetual Mass Association, Dromantine College, Newry, N. Ireland
- GREGORIAN MASSES, Our Lady of Grace, Capuchin Friary, 71013, San Giovanni Rotunda, (FG), Italy (This is the monastery where St Padre Pio spent most of his life)
- Passionist Mass Guild, St. Paul’s Retreat, Mount Argus, Dublin 6, Ireland
- Franciscan Mass Association, Father Guardian OFM CONV, All Saints Franciscan Friary, Redlyffe Rd, Urmston, Manchester, M412LG, England.
- The Crusade of Mary Immaculate, All Saints Franciscan Friary, Redlyffe Rd, Urmston, Manchester, M412LG, England
- The Promotions Office, Sacred Heart Monastery, PO Box 556, Hales Corner, WI. 53130-0566, USA.
- Reverend Father Provincial , SMA, 28 Lyonsdown Rd, New Barnett, Herts EN5 1JG, England
- Seraphic Mass Association, Capuchin Friary, Cresslough, Co Donegal, Ireland
- Poor Clare Convent of Perpetual Adoration, Drumshambo, Co Leitrim, Ireland.
- Franciscan Friary, Fairview Strand, Dublin 3, Ireland
- Perpetual Adoration Convent, Wexford, Ireland.
- Golden Book, St Camillus, South Hill Avenue, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland
- Book of Remembrance, The Sons of Divine Providence, 25 Lower Teddington, Kensington on Thames, KT1 4HB, England.
- Capuchin Missionary Association, Franciscan Retreat Centre and Friary, Pantasaph, Holywell, Clwyd, CH8 8PE
- Claretian Perpetual Mass League, Claretian Missionaries, Claret House, 99 Alexandra Rd, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 2NT, Wales
- The Salvatorians, 129 Spencer Rd, Harrrow Weald, Harrow, HA3 7BJ, England
- Perpetual Member of Missionary League, Holy Ghost Missionary College, Kimmage Manor, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- Adorers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus of Monmartre, The Mother General OSB, Tyburn Convent, 8 Hyde Park Place, London, W2 2LJ, England.
- The Association of The Holy Souls Monastery, Pius X11, Rua do Rosario 1, 2495, Fatima, Portugal.
- Association of The Perpetual Lamp, Convent of Mercy, Birr, Co. Offaly, Ireland.
- Sanctamaria Abbey, Cistercian Monastery, Nunraw, Haddington, EH41 4LW, UK.
- Holy Redeemer Guild, Verona Fathers, Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5HE, England.
- Shared Masses in Perpetuity, Saint Patrick’s Missionary Society, 50 Eton Road, Datchet, Slough, SLE 9YX, England.
- Pluscarden Kalender of Everlasting Remembrance, Pluscarden Abbey, Eglin, Moray, IV30 3UA, Scotland.
- Rev. Father Director, Our Lady of Montligeon, 61400, La Chapelle, Montligeon, France. (This Association is particularly concerned with the Holy Souls.)
- The Association of The Perpetual Lamp, Convent of Mercy, St. Mary’s, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. Ireland.
- Carmelite Holy Souls Society, Whitefriars, Tanners St., Faversham, Kent, BR3 5ES, England.
- St. Martin de Porres Apostolate, 42 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland. (Benefactors share in Masses and prayers in perpetuity.)
- Union of Masses, Sisters of St. Peter Claver, 70 The Avenue, Beckenhamm, Kent, BR35Es, England.
- Benedictine Nuns, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. (The nuns say prayers for benefactors.)
- Rev Father Director CSSp, Confraternity of The Immaculate Heart of Mary, Kimmage Manor, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of The Apostles, Ardfoyle Convent, Ballintemple, Cork, Ireland.(Benefactors share in daily prayers and Mass novenas.)
- Golden Book of Remembrance, Golden Book Office, Cathedral House, Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TQ, England.
- St. Joseph’s Guild, Sistersof Saint Joseph of Chestnut Hill, Flour Town, Pennsylvania 19031-0036, USA.
- Sacred Heart Fathers ( Dehonians), 66 Inchichore Road, Kilmainhaim, Dublin 8, Ireland. ( – pray daily for associates and benefactors.)
- Mass League of Our Lady Queen of The Apostles, Pallotine Fathers, Sandyfort Rd,, Dundrum, Dublin 16, Ireland.
- The Little Way Association, Sacred Heart House, 119 Cedars Rd., Clapham Common, London, SW4 OPR, England. (Benefactors remembered daily in Mass)
- Crusade of The Miraculous Medal, St, Vincent’s, North William Street, Dublin, Ireland.
- White Friars, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7JN, England. (a) Society of St. Jude Society(b) Society of The Little Flower (c) Society of The Merciful Child Jesus of Prague.
- The Mother Superior, Monastero di Santa Rita, 06043 Cascia, (Pg) Italy.
- The Enthronement Centre, Sacred Heart Community, 26 Northbrook Rd, Dublin 6, Ireland
- Abbaye de St Joseph de Clairvel, Flavigny-sur-Ozerainn, F-21150, France
- National Shrine of the Little Flower, Discalced Carmelite Fathers, PO Box 5280, San Antonio, Texas, 78201-0280, USA.
- Brotherhood of Santarem, Igreja do Santissimo Milagre, Escadinhas do Milagre 6, 2000, Santarem, Portugal.
- The Golden Book of Carmel, Discalced Carmelite Nuns, PO Box 5280, San Antonio, Texas, 78201-0280, USA.
- Human Life International, Our Lady of Guadeloupe, Knock, Mayo, Ireland (Benefactors share in Masses and prayers).
- Holy Face Solidarity Secretary, Presentation Convent, Cashel, Co.Tipperary, Ireland.
- Catholic Truth Society, 192 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1 1PD, England.
- Messenger of St Anthony, Basilica del Santo, Via Orto, Botanico, 11, 35123 Padua, Italy.
- Missionary Union, Holy Rosary Convent, Main Office, Cavan Town, Ireland.
- Mass Centre, Knock Basilica, Knock, Mayo, Ireland.
- St Charbel Mass League, PO Box 816, Nowra NSW, Australia 2451.
- Rosary Apostolate, PO Box 3452, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland.
- Holy Cross Abbey, Thurles, Co Tipperary, Ireland.
- Perpetual Association of St. Anthony, Temple Street Dublin 1, Ireland.
- Perpetual Mass Association, Whitefriars St Church, 56 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- St Joseph’s Monastery, Mount Carmel, Loughrea, Galway, Ireland.
- Book of Association of the Perpetual Lamp of St Joseph.
- Association of Perpetual Lamp of The Sacred Heart.
- Confraternity of the Divine Infant Jesus of Prague.
- Capuchin Mission Association, 1820 Mount Elliot Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207-3496, USA.
- St Teresa’s, Clarendon Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. Perpetual Lamp Association of
a) Sacred Heart
b) Our Lady
c) Divine Mercy
d) St. Joseph
There is also an Altar List where a Mass is said each day for the deceased.
- Our Lady of Guadeloupe Cistercian Monastery, PO Box 97, Lafayette, Oregon, USA 97 127.
- Friars of Atonement, Graymoor, Garrison, NY 10524, USA.
- The Annals of St Anne de Beaupre, Quebec, Canada, GOA 3CO.
- Society of St Paul, 114 Main Plaza, San Antonio, Tx 78205, USA.
- St Joseph’s Union, 108 Bedell Street, Staten Island, NY 10309, USA.
- Franciscans for the Holy Land, 1400 Quincy Street, NE Washington DC, 20017-3087, USA.
- Association of the Miraculous Medal, St Mary’s Seminary, (run by Vincentians) 1811 West St Josephs Street, Perryville, Missouri, 63775 USA.
- Work of the Holy Angels, Mission Office OA, Rua Sao, Jaoa Endas 22, 2495 Fatima Portugal.
- Universal Congregation of the Holy House, 60025 Loreto, (AN), Italy.
- The Trinitarians PO Box 5719, Baltimore, Maryland, 21208, USA.
- Padre Pio Association of Pour Souls, National Centre for Padre Pio Inc, 2213 Old Route, 100, Barto, PA 19504, USA.
- Benedictine Mass Association, Benedictine Mission House, Christ the King Priory, PO Box 528, Schuyler NE 68661, USA.
- Golden Heart of Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Perpetual Help Centre, 294 East 1 50th Street, Bronx, NY 10451-5195, USA.
- Rogationist Perpetual Mass, PO Box 7249, Mission Hills, CA 91346, USA.
- Third Order Regularof St Francis, Creeson, PA 16630-1897, USA.
- The Archconfraternity of St Joseph, The Marian Centre, PO Box 86, Broadway, NSW, Australia.
- Sacred Heart and Salesian Purgatorial Society, Salesian Missions, PO Box 50, Pallaskenry, Limerick, Ireland.
- The Holy Mass Crusade, PO Box 86, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia.
- Remembrance Book, The Confraternity of Mary Help of Christians, St Benedict’s Catholic Church, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia.
- Mother Superior, Poor Clare Monastery, Graiguecullen, Carlow, Ireland.(Remembered in prayers and Masses)
- Confraternity of the Precious Blood, 5300 Fort Hamilton Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11219, USA. (This Confraternity also has a Purgatorial Society)
- Confraternity of Mary Help of Christians, The Shrine of Our Lady, Help of Christians (Order of St Paul), PO Box 104, Canungra, Queensland 4275, Australia.
- Roll of Associates, Mount Melleray Abbey, Cappoquin, Waterford, Ireland.
- The Precious Blood Monastery, 400 Platt St, Watertown, NY 13601, USA.
- Consecration to the Family of Nazareth and place yourself and others under the protection of Our Lady of Loreto, 60025, Loreto, (AN), Italy.
- Hospitalier Order of St John of God, Favian House, PO Box 4, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Missionary Circle of Prayer, Sr Immaculata MMM, Beechgrove, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland.
- Crusade of the Holy Spirit, 464 Chester Rd, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, BT3 5BP, England.
- The Apostleship of Prayer, Messenger Publications, 37 Lower Leeson St, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Universal Living Rosary, Association of St Philomena, PO Box 1303, Dickinson, Texas, 77539.
- Guild of Out Lady of Ransom, 31 Southdown Rd, Wimbledon, London SW20 8QJ, England.
- The friends of Brother Andre, St Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal,3800 Queen Mary’s Rd, Montreal, PQ, Canada, H3V 1H6.
- The Apostolate of Our Lady of Fatima, 5 Orchard Rd, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Ireland.
- Golden Book of Remembrance, Carmelite Monastery, Tallow, Co Waterford, Ireland.
- Confraternity of The Holy Spirit, 46 Lower Rathmines Rd, Dublin 6, Ireland.
- Kalender of Everlasting Remembrance, Prinknash Abbey, Cranham, Glouc, GLA8EX, England.
- The Victory Guild, Servant of the Paraclete, Our Lady of Victory, Brownshill, Stroud, GL6 8AS, England
- League of St Dympna, National Shrine of St Dympna, 3000 Erie St SW, PO Box 4, Massillon, Ohio 44648, USA.
- The Archconfraternity of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, House of Mary (℅ Annals Australia) PO Box 13, Kensington, NSW, Australia 2033.
- Maryknoll Spiritual Enrolment, PO Box 302, Maryknoll, NY 10545-0302, USA.
- St Rita’s Promotions, St Rita’s Centre, Ottery Moor Lane, Hiniton, Devon EX14 1AP, England.
- The Poor Souls Crusade, Aidan Bond, Lips na Croi, Oranmore, Co Galway, Ireland.
- Purgatorian Archconfraternity, Golgotha Monastery Island, Papa Stronsay, KW17 2AR, Scotland.
- Perpetual Association, Society of the Little Flower, PO Box 830, England, ME20 7WB.
- The Marinist Fathers, (GREGORIAN MASSES), Fawley Court, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, RG9 3AE, England.
- Association of the Friends of Margaret Sinclair, Galley Lane, Arkley, Barnet, Hertz, EN5 4AN, England.
- Perpetual Companion Membership, Scarboro Foreign Mission Society, 2685 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1M 1M4.
- Archconfraternite de St Michel, Sanctuaire du Mont-St Michel, B.P.1 – 50170 Le Mont-Saint-Michel, France.
- Redemptorist Nuns, Monastery of St Alphonsus Liguori, Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland – Prayers Offered.
- League of Francisco and Jacinta Marto, Secretariado dos Pastorinhos, Postulacao de Francisco e Jascinta Marto, Apt.6 – Rua de S. Pedro, 9 , 2496- 908, Fatima, Portugal.
- Opus Sanctorum Angelorum (The Work of the Holy Angels), Dublin Office, 85 Biscayne, Malahide, Co Dublin, Ireland.
- Divine Mercy Apostolate, 1 Courtfield Gdns, London W13 0EY, England.
- Walsingham Association, Pilgrims Bureau, Friday Market Place, Walsingham, Norfolk, NR22 6DB, England.
- The Family of St Anne, The Polish Chaplaincy in Ireland, St Audeon’s Church, 14 High St, Dublin 8, Ireland.
- The Rosary Confraternity and the Rosary Apostolate, The Rosary Centre, St Malachy’s Friary, Anne St, Dundalk, Co Louth, Ireland.
- Disciples of Merciful Jesus, DM Publications, Maryville, Skerries, Co Dublin, Ireland.
- Friends of the Suffering Souls. (FOSS) …Google on line to join at www.knocknovena.com
- Pallotine Fathers, 358 Greenford Rd, Greenford, Mddx, UB6 9AN, England.
- Perpetual Society of Canons Regular of St John Cantius, 825 N. Carpenter St, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, USA.
- Missionaries of the Holy Family, 3014 Oregon Ave, St Louis, MO 63118, USA. Gregorian Masses are also available for $200.
- Jesuits New Orleans Province, 710 Baronne St, Suite B, New Orleans, LA 70113-1064, USA.
- Societa Sao Paolo, Casa Generales, Via Alessandro Servi, 58-00145, Roma RM Italy.
- The Society for The Propagation of the Faith, Archdiocesan Mission office, 1011 First Avenue, New York, NY 10022, USA.
- Our Lady of Fatima Shrine, 1023 Swann Rd, PO Box 167, Youngstown, NY, 14174-0167, USA.
- Society of the Little Flower, West Suite, 2nd Floor, Barclays House, 51 Bishopric, Horsham, RH12 1QJ, England.
- Our Lady of the Angels Association, The Vincentians/Niagara University, NY14109 – 1918, USA.
- Salesians of Don Bosco, (Sacred Heart Association PMA),1100 Franklin St, SAN Francisco, CA 94109, USA.
- Golden Book of Deceased, Friends of the Poor Souls, Mary Ann and Bob Luetkemeyer, 436 Vasey Oak Drive, Keller, Tx 76248, USA.
- Purgatory Project. Enroll online.
- St Jude’s Shrine, (Pallotine Fathers), 512 W Saratoga St, Baltimore, MD 21201 – 1896, USA.
- GREGORIAN MASSES The Franciscan Friars TOR, 788 Monastery Rd, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648 – 0139, USA.
- Assumptionist Mass Association, Augustinians of the Assumption, 330 Market St, Brighton, MA 02135, USA.
- Rev Fr Edwin D’Souza SDB, Shrine of Don Bosco’s Madonna, Matunga, Mumbai, 400 019 India. (This association is also involved with the Holy Souls and daily Mass is said for members in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Rome).
- Prayer League, Sacred Heart Passionist Community, Sacred Heart Monastery, 1924 Newburg Rd, Louisville, KY 40205 – 1424, USA.
- Oblate Prayer League, Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, 9480 North De Mazenod Dr, Belleville, IL 62223 – 1160, USA.
- The Franciscan Mission Association, 322 West St, Carey, Ohio, 43316, USA.
- Oblate Missions Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate, 323 Oblate Dr, San Antonio, Tx 78216, USA.
- (a) Our Lady Guard of Honour, (b) Purgatorial Association (c)Pray for our Children Association – Dominican Nuns, 543 Springfield Ave, Summit, NJ 07901, USA.
- Association of The Child Jesus for Marriage and Family Life, Carmel of the Inner Heart of Mary, 5714 Holliday Bvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, USA.
- Prayer Warriors for the Holy Souls… Online enrolment though I have not been able to get onto the website.
- Confraternity of The Holy Face, 75 Carmel Rd, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA.
- Fr Piotr Prusokiewicz CSMA, General Animator of the Kinighthood Congregation of St Michael the Archangel, ul. Pilsudskiego 250, 05-261, Marki, Warsaw, Poland.
- Archconfraternity of The Holy Face of Jesus, Centre Spirituel de la Sainte Face 8 rue Bernard Palissy, 37000 Tours, France.
- Raphoe Diocesan Society, St Columba’s Meeting House St, Raphoe, Lifford, Co Donegal, Ireland.
- St Joseph’s Young Priests Society, 23 Merrion Sq, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Confraternity of St Peter, Fr Amand de Malleray FSSP, St John Fisher House, 17 Eastern Avenue, Reading RG1 5RU, England.
- The National Secretary, Walsingham Association, Pilgrims Bureau, Friday Market Place, Walsingham NR22 6DB, England.
- Shared Masses in Perpetuity, St Patrick’s Missionary Society, 50 Eton Rd, Datchet, Slough SLE 9YX, England.
- National Centre for St Padre Pio, Visitors Centre, 111 Barto Rd, Barto PA 19504, USA.
- GREGORIAN MASSES – Pios Union of St John for the Suffering and Dying, 953 East Michigan Avenue, Grass Lake, MI 49240, USA.
- Franciscan Friary, Rossnowlagh, Co Donegal, Ireland. (a) Book of Remembrance (b) Perpetual Member of St Anthony’s Lamp.
- The Confraternity of The Holy Rosary, The Rosary Centre, PO Box3617, Portland, OR 97208 USA. Also at Our Lady of the Rosary Southampton Rd, London, NW5 4LB, England. NOTE: St Alphonsus Liguori said that after Holy Mass, the best means of relieving the Holy Souls in Purgatory is to join The Rosary Confraternity.
- Archconfrerie de la Priere Perpetuelle, Notre Dame de la Sainte-Esperance, Mme Isabelle Hauss, 8 rue des Buchettes, 10190 Mesnil St Loup, France.
- Confraternity of St Philomena, ℅ John Rice, Garryhill, Bagenalstown, Co.Carlow Ireland. Mr John Rice forwards names to Mugnano i9n Italy. His tel. Number: 00353599727014
- Ireland needs Fatima, Talbot Hall PO Box 9701 Swords Co Dublin Ireland. (Mass on 13th of each month for benefactors)
- GREGORIAN MASSES: Aid to the Church in Need, 725 Leonard St, PO Box 220384, Brooklyn, NY 11222 USA OR: Aid to the Church in Need, 151Mobhi Rd, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 Ireland.
- Confraternity of The Holy Face, Carmelite Monastery 75 Carmel Rd, Buffalo NY 14214 USA.
- Friends of The Suffering Souls (FOSS) Ben Forshaw manages this excellent site from Australia. It is well worth joining FOSS especially for deceased members of family, relatives, friends etc. (https://aidtochurch.org/)
- The Golden Book of Remembrance, Cathedral of Our Lady Assumed into Heaven and St Nicholas, Galway, Ireland.
- Auxillary Membership of The Legion of Mary, De Monfort House, Morning Star Ave, Brunswick St North, Arran Quay, Dublin, Ireland.
- Purgatorial Association, Augustinian Church, Galway, Ireland.
- The Shrine of Our Lady of Rushen, St Mary’s Presbytery, 24 Bowling Green, Castleton, Isle of Man, UK.
- Online… The 3 Hail Mary’s Pledge for a happy death revealed in the 13th Century to St Melchtide.
- The Golden Book of Remembrance, Blessed Sacrement Chapel, 20 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Ireland.
- St Peter’s Prayer Guild, St Peter’s Church, West St, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland.
- Child of Mary, America Need Fatima, PO Box 341, Hanover, PA 17331, USA. Website: www.americaneedsfatima.org. Email: [email protected]
- Holy Souls Solidaroity, Fr Joseph MIC, Association of Marian Helpers, Eden Hill, Stockbridge MA 01263, UAS.
- Mass Association, Church of St Paul o fThe Cross. Mount Argus, Dublin 6, Ireland.
- Institute of Christ The King Sovereign King, Sacred Heart Church, Limerick V94 HK29, Ireland. Tel: 00353 6131 5812
- Poor Clare Monastery, College Rd, Cork, Ireland. Benefactors are remembered in Special Masses, Community Masses and Prayers especially The Divine Office.
- Enrollment in the Masses and Prayers of the Poor Clare Nuns of PErpetual Adoration, Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim, Ireland.
- Intentions of benefactors remembered in the Masses and Prayers of Poor Clare Monastery, Francis St, Ennis, Co Clare, Ireland.
- Association of Pilgrom Prayers. Benefactors of the Down and Connor pilgrimage to Lourdes are remembered in Masses and Prayers. Lourdes Pilgrimage Office, 75 Somerton Rd, Belfast BT15 4DE, N.Ireland.
- Helpers of the Holy Souls;
- Our Lady of All Nations… Google this for interesting information and a special prayer.
- The Universal Living Rosary, Association of St Philomena; Anne Curran, National Centre, PO Box 9964, Colchester, Essex CO1 9FN, England.
- Sodality of The Blessed Sacrament, Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Maiden Lane, London WC2E 7NB, England.
- Disciples of Divine Mercy, Divine Mercy Apostolate, Maryville, Skerries, Co Dublin, Ireland.
- Help for the Poor Souls… Google this for information about helping the Holy Souls.
- Discalced Carmelite nuns Iceland: www.karmel.is
- Other devotions that are of great help in saving your soul and other souls
A. Devotion to Our Lady’s Tears and Sorrows – Our Lady of Tears Novena
B. Holy Face Devotions
C. Divine Mercy Devotions
D. Mass in Honour of the Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane… saves your soul!
E. Life offering to The Sacred Heart through The Immaculate Heart of Mary
F. Portiuncula Plenary Indulgence on 2nd August
G. Holy Shoulder Wound Devotion and Prayer… most painful of all Jesus’s wounds
H. ‘The Golden Mass’ – in honour of The Five Wounds of Christ.
I. The Scapular
J. The Miraculous Medal
K. The Holy Cloak Novena to St Joseph – bny far the greatest saint after Our Lady.
L. The Power of The Rosary
M. The 54 Day Rosary Novena – also known as ‘The Irresistible Nocena’
N. The 5 First Saturdays and the 9 First Fridays – guaranteed to save your soul.
O. St Michaels Sword – Google
P. The Heroic Consecration for The Holy Souls
Q. Read the booklet about purgatory… ‘Read me or Rue it’.
R. The Surrender Prayer of Don Dolindo Ruotolo.
S. ‘The Pardon Cross’ – the only cross that gives indulgences for wearing or kissing it. Google and get this cross!
T. Preparation for Dying – a. Sacrament of The Sick (Anointing) b. Viaticum (Holy Communion before death c. Apostolic Blessing d. Prayer of Commendation for the Dying e. Three Beautiful Prayers (find in the prayer book ‘Pieta’ f. Rosary g. The Divine Mercy Chaplet h. Prayer – De Profundis. ‘The purpose of this life is one-fold, to die in a state of sanctifying grace’
One 10 word version is…’May every beat of my heart be a Spiritual Communion.’
St Josemaria Escriva, founder of Opus Dei popularised the following prayer;
It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do so without the
-St. Padre Pio-